Monday, February 26, 2007

Man felt troubled.
Man felt annoyed.
Man felt uneasy.
Man felt pissed.
Man calls woman.

Time irritates man.

*Troo Troo.*
Woman picks up.
Man said,
Meet up?
We need to talk.

Woman refused.
Woman asked,
Why?
Will it be better?

Man says,
It might be.
He needs to know the truth.

Time bothers man.

Woman refused.
Woman afraid to lose Man.
Woman continued to lie.
Her heart beats faster,
Faster and faster.
Man knew.

Time caused both to be in a dilemma.

Woman was forced.
Woman speaks.
Woman bleed.
Woman cried.
Woman hurt.
Woman said.

I ... I...

Man stops woman.
Man does not want to know.
Everything,
Anything,
Anymore.

Woman continues.
Woman cannot stops.
Woman pours out everything.
Man remains silence.
Man hung up.

Woman cried.
Man calls again.
Man said,
I'm sorry.
Silence.

Woman asked,
Timing?

Man just said,
I'm sorry.

*Troo Troo*

Man hungs up.

The story ends with a question mark?
A question mark? hehee... think las... how u want the ending goes... go by votings wor... hahaa...

No comments: