Friday, November 10, 2006

New Blog, nEw lIfE!!!

heH peoPle, so Sorry aR... I actuallY wanted to aDd some sonGs into the bLog, deN my sister she accidentaLly delete some stuff, thus the whole blog was destroyed... but she managed to create this new blog... hope u guys like it.... so sorry ar!! if not good den,maybe after Alevels i will try ask her do some stuff back...

Gals, I think i want to re take my A levels again... i feel that this time round i am not doing my best... and i also dun wanna get an EEE and ending up at nowhere.... haiz... I feel this is the best solution for me lol... so dun be shocked if i didnt make it to uni... i hope u guys can support me... haiz... i am already very down le... haiz... i even thought of ending my life las.... can u guys imagine dat?? but dun worry, i wont de.... I will be brave again!!! haiz.....

YinGer ='<

No comments: