Confession
Been watching 敗犬女王 Defeated Queen every night.
OMG. havent slept enough ever since exams ended.
oh mans. i better do. before my ibags 3gs becomes 4g? 5g?
by then i may really need a ipad to reduce my ibags.
-----------------------------------------------------------
attachment is starting this coming monday.
omg. so excited!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Been thinking alot these few weeks.
and im declaring this one last time, im moving on.
been feeling down for years and years.
i cannot be stucked in this anymore. not another 4 years.
love is blind, but im not blinded anymore.
one last entry about it, and you are officially out of my life=)
And I thought it's supposed to be a happy thing waiting for the one i love. But it seemed otherwise. insecurity- am i just a passing cloud? I was hestitant, i was scared. I lost faith. And i guess it's fair now. I returned 4 years to you. Life is full of regrets. I am not sore over what's lost and what's no longer mine. 10 Oct will always be a special date to me.
&, i have made my decision before you can make yours.
Dear friends, dun worry about me. im perfectly fine. in fact, i am quite happy now. i believed those im close to, will be happy for me right?
needa sleep!! wo de tian. good nights!=)
No comments:
Post a Comment