DAYS 1&2 in KOREA, SEOUL!!:)
wheeeee!! hello everyone! Arrived Korea at 515am. I'm so so
so so tired! omg. transit in hk. airport lights were really dim there.
so diff from spore's one. we were fetched by the Korea pharmacy pple!
currently staying at ho-am fac house:) walked ard neighhourhood and went gangnam
to shop a lil. (gangnam is abt 5 subway stops away from SNU-Seoul national
uni) omg. and welcome night was shitty. dinner was like rice card, sushi that wraps rubbish-_-
how to fill stomach. Wtf.
DAY 2- formal attire as there was pharmact exhibition. they were v not organized(are still not organized).
for eg if you were to ask some random "ogl" where we gg or any qn, he/she will say I duno.-_-
the worst thing of this day was my friend and I lost our way. the bus left without us. ad guess what.. pple forgot about us.
and I tried to explore and anyhow walk depending on our memory of how we came
out in the afternoon. and it appeared more difficult as i thot. things are really different at night.
we got chased by this crazy guy. he punched and kicked the air. and whn
I turned back to look at him, he was hiding behind some office. wth. I was damn scared. told my gf and we started running.
saw env graduate sch building. went in. Thank God we met this shanghai girl. then we could communicate. and she brought us to where we were supposed to be. hai. WHAT A NIGHT:(
will upload photos when I return:) TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment