Tuesday, July 13, 2010

my 10th day in Korea

been so busy with exploring Korea tt I forgt to update here.

1) Gala night
it's like a dinner & dance event.
took many many photos!:)
will update on fb soon when I reach home:)

2) namdaemun market, namsan village and Seoul tower
we were really lucky to meet 3 koreans who knew how to speak chinese. they led the way from namsan village to Seoul tower. we didn't take the cable car (the other girls did thou). we climbed up. omg there were so many steps. wana die please. so sour my legs. stepped on lemon/lime:( buy it was shiok to have exercised. sense of achievement when I reached the top of Seoul tower. YAY!:)

3) deoksugung palace and shopping at dongdaemun market!

and today is my 10th day in Korea. just shopped at ewha womans(it's spelled like that. not women) university area. lots of cheap and pretty dresses/clothes. bought many many many tops/dresses/skirts and also a pair of heels! WHEEEEE:)

I feel damn poor now, with my wallet getting skinnier. shits. but I guess it's worth. cos I dun think Im coming back Korea soon:)
it's a good place to shop I guess. clothes here are so cheap and as "IN" as those in spore.
yay!

--------------------------------------
I've been trying real hard. it's nt just about you. I am not okay as you always assume.
and you are not always right.
I'm tired.
plase dun take me for granted.

i feel a lil uncomfortable, being emotionaly exposed.
I duno who's sincere and who's not.
I have no idea, really.
it sucks to be not appreciated when I try so hard.
so, is it still worth being open about things?
maybe we should all shut up.

No comments: